Privacy & Cookies
Berk Cashmere Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of BerkCashmere.co.uk users and the overall integrity of the internet.† To that end, we are disclosing here any issues related to privacy in the collection by Berk Cashmere Limited of Personal Data from users of BerkCashmere.co.uk
- "Personal Data" is any data that identifies you. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to Berk Cashmere Limited and not to other companies' or organisations' websites to which we link or may link in the future.
- Personal Data may be collected, processed and used by Berk Cashmere Limited in the course of providing service to you and the other purposes mentioned below. Personal Data may also be processed and used by such other organisations on our behalf for the purpose of providing service to you. The use of information will remain under the control of Berk Cashmere Limited at all times.
- Only if you have given us permission will we send email to you about new products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.† All our email will include an unsubscribe option.
- We may collect Personal Data about your usage of the service in order to provide a service to meet your needs, and to let you know about products and services that may be of interest to you by means other than email. However, the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which you will be identified.
- We may hold Personal Data relating to the transactions you enter into with us or others through the service such as an online seller. We will disclose Personal Data to a party to the transaction, but only to assist your transaction.
- You agree that for the purposes of providing the service to you it may be necessary for your Personal Data to be passed by us or other organisations involved in providing the service to companies outside the European Union.
- If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your Personal Data or your rights under this privacy statement please write to us at : The Data Protection Officer, Berk Cashmere Ltd, 46-48 Burlington Arcade, London W1J 0ET UK.
- Berk Cashmere Limited may disclose your Personal Data acting in good faith if it believes such action is necessary to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or property of Berk Cashmere Limited, enforce this Online Agreement, act to protect the interests of its registered users or others.
Berk Cashmere website stores cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device, in order to deliver a high quality website service. This is standard practice for all websites.
- enable our service to recognise your device so you donít have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognise that you may already have given a username and password so you donít need to do it for every web page requested
- measure how many people are using our services, so that we can improve our website.
By using and browsing the our website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
First Party Cookies
|session||Used by our website to identify a specific user session. Expires at the end of the session.|
Third Party Cookies
|all cookies beginning with _utm||Store information used by Google Analytics to track user activity on our website.|
Subscribe to our newsletter.