BERK-Seberg Cable 4 Ply
All Berk Cashmere is tightly knitted which is why it is so special. Berk cashmere has a touch and feel beyond compare; soft, tactile, sensuous, lustrous and infused with soft Scottish water, each hand-finished piece is made in Scotland.
The 'Seberg' is a luxurious four-ply, two-way RiRi zipper, fitted jacket. It is a masterpiece of allover Royal cable knitting made in 48 processes from the very finest cashmere in true Scottish tradition.
• Classic Cut
• Ribbed neckline, border and cuff.
• Composition: 100% cashmere
• Made using only the finest hand combed cashmere
• Fiber length 34 - 38 mm, fiber diameter 14.5 microns
• Made in Scotland
Colour shown: Undyed White
We believe Berk cashmere is the finest cashmere produced and is unique to the Scotland. It is knitted under tension on plain frame machines. We use up to 30% more cashmere by weight to create a dense, hardwearing knited fabric which has a low fiber migration (pilling) then we wash steam and board the garment to create our unique finish. In return for our investment of time and care in the knitting and washing process you get a touch and feel unlike any other cashmere. We call it 'Bare Finish Cashmere™".
Bare Finish™ cashmere is unique. For over 50 years Berk has made bare finish cashmere. To create the best cashmere each garment is knitted under tension from the finest Scottish spun cashmere and manufactured by hand using up to 48 processes. We use upto thirty percent more yarn per garment. Then we wash the garment in pH neutral water to acheive a bare finish. In return for our investment of time and care in the knitting and finishing process you get a touch and feel unlike any other cashmere. We are proud of our trademark; 'Bare Finish™ Cashmere.
- Classic Cut
- Ribbed neckline, border and cuff.
- Composition: 100% cashmere
- Made using only the finest hand combed cashmere
- Fiber length 34 - 38 mm, fiber diameter 14.5 microns
- Made in Scotland
- Care and Maintenance:
- Wash by hand at 30 degrees with a neutral soap
- Dry clean using perchloroethylene.
- Continues to soften for up to eight washes