BERK - Camel Hair Vee Neck 2ply
• Classic Cut
• Ribbed neckline, border and cuff.
• Composition: 100% Camelhair
• Made using only the finest hand combed camelhair
• Made in Scotland
Colour Natural Camel
We believe Berk cashmere is the finest cashmere produced and is unique to the Scotland. It is knitted under tension on plain frame machines. We use up to 30% more cashmere by weight to create a dense, hardwearing knited fabric which has a low fiber migration (pilling) then we wash steam and board the garment to create our unique finish. In return for our investment of time and care in the knitting and washing process you get a touch and feel unlike any other cashmere. We call it 'Bare Finish Cashmere™".
- Classic Cut
- Ribbed neckline, border and cuff.
- Composition: 100% cashmere
- Made using only the finest hand combed cashmere
- Fiber length 34 - 38 mm, fiber diameter 14.5 microns
- Made in Scotland
- Care and Maintenance:
- Wash by hand at 30 degrees with a neutral soap
- Dry clean using perchloroethylene.
- Continues to soften for up to eight washes